02 October, 2008

Kidnap: The classic !!

I thought "Saas, Bahu and Sensex" would be the best ever movie I'd see in the theatres. But, little did I know that in another shady corner of this world, a clique of talented artists (?) were working on a equally breath-taking piece of art : Kidnap !!

Kidnap is a classic!! It has all the ingredients of a classic (The first such "classic" movie was.. Gunda: The Classic)

Let me list them down for the ignorant readers:
1) Amazing dialogues. Let me support the claim with examples
Sanjay Dutt "Mere assisstant se keh do mere dushmanon ki list banake rakhe" (Applauds!!)

Imran Khan "Jail main sirf ek cheez khali rehti hai. Dimakh. To maine computer sikh liya" (WTF?!?!!? ... I get paid and I am even provided with TWO computers and yet I am not yet as genius a hacker as he is.. shame on me!!)

Minnisha Lamba (there are 2 n's in the name) "Maa.. main roj ghar pe rahugi. Mujhe bas birthday pe ek gift chahiye.... Papa!!" (Well, I thought only babies are made...)

Let me not reveal all lest you lose interest in the movie!!

2) Skin show. Minnisha Lamba is effing amazing! She starts off with a bikini on the beach and never looks back. Man! But, our villian, Imran Khan, is also one helluva smart guy. While he has kidnapped Minnisha (Oops! Was that a spoiler?), he always keeps her in amazingly skimpy outfits. May be for entertaining himself?  He takes her to beaches so that she can have a bath and he can bathe in serenity. 

3) Acting. I must say, all the actors in the movie are soo good at hiding their feelings. Spot ONE feeling in the movie and get goodies from me. Too good!

4) Climax. Climax is just too good and mind you, VERY VERY unpredictable. Watch the movie to find out more!!

5) Message. Every Classic movie must have a message. This one has one too. Swimming in a bikini can get you kidnapped. (Oops... another spoiler!.. I hope I havn't revealed the great scheme of the kidnap!!)

It is a must watch movie!... Please book your tickets now lest you miss it!
My rating : Unrateable!

9 comments:

अभिजीत said...

Oh This is too much..
3 much..
4 much..
5 much.....
....

FrostBite said...

Dude u missed the point completely..........its Minnissha Lamba.........i dont know how many more double alphabet trains we might be missing...........there is just added another "classic" fact about the movie........:P

अभिजीत said...

I haven't seen the movie yet. But from your review I can definitely say that this movie is not at all comparable with Gunda, which is the greatest ever gift to mankind by Prabhuji. (for poor souls, Prabhuji = Mithunda.). Gunda & Loha are epics like Mahabharata & Ramayana. You can compare this movie with Mission Istaumbul or other movies but Gunda has no comparison.

Hey Prabhu(again,Prabhu = Mithunda), please forgive Jitesh Shah, he doesn't know what he is doing. :P

Nachiket said...

Bhaari lihilaay review..!!! Sarcasm is a good thing.....

But... there is one sacrilegious remark about this movie being a classic like Gunda... which IS THE GREATEST .. yes it is..!!
May the GUNDA FAN CONSCIOUSNESS forgive you... May you forgive yourself.. :P

But one thing is sure.... Minnissha Lamba ne jitesh ko (? :P) lamba kar diya.. in typical Gundaa style...

Indrani said...

"Maa.. main roj ghar pe rahugi. Mujhe bas birthday pe ek gift chahiye.... Papa!!" ... LOLz.....

Spot ONE feeling.... ROFL..

Very well written :D...

Jitesh Shah said...

@all
I solemnly apologize for my reprehensible comparison. I slipped in a moment of passion :P

I hope my sins will be forgiven by prabhuji and the gunda community

Amen!!

Vedang said...

the community may forgive you...
but prabhuji sees all, and he will not forgive! shiver, O sinner, the wrath of god is upon you!

Praj ~ said...

that's bcoz u dint wait for me

Unknown said...

hehe...very well written...

thnx for d moral..will keep it in mind...:P